Friday, April 30, 2010

Tips and advice to grow my hair out?

I had really long hair up to my waist and now I want it back.My hair now is past my collar bone but not touching my breasts.It's damaged and dried.I'm planning to cut in the summer up to my shoulders.My hair grows fast.Should I do anything special to my hair?Like deep condition?if I have to,please suggest a good product and where I can purchase it.Also,please include any tips and advice.Thanks:)Tips and advice to grow my hair out?
things like this take time. remember your hair grows less than an inch every month.





try changing your diet.


drink lots of water


eat healthy foods,not too much junk


eat tons of proteins(it doesn't have to be meat you can eat peanut butter, nuts and beans and some rice they are proteins) because hair IS protein.


massage your scalp to stimulate growth.


also use olive oil on your hair.


i hear that it makes your hair oily but i think that depends on the person.if it does use some products that have olive oil(i have olive oil mousse and it is fine)


cut your split ends regularly.


also make sure that your tips of your hair are conditioned well when you wash etc. so they don't become split to begin with.


don't apply too much heat to your hair (this includes straightening, curling crimping and blow drying your hair, let your hair dry naturally)





also try hot oil treatments





deep conditioning your hair should do the trick, get a shampoo and conditioner made for damaged hair.Tips and advice to grow my hair out?
I've got hair almost to my elbows, and I've been growing it for a few years. I totally owe its health and strength to leave-in-conditioners.





Yes, deep conditioning is okay but it's not for everyday use. Leave-in conditioner can be used every day, because it does not usually make hair greasy. My favorites are spray-in, but there are also gels, mousse, and cremes. And you really don't have to buy an expensive one. Aussie's Hair Insurance is great, Dove used to have a good one (I don't know if it's still around), Sunsilk has one, and Infusium 23's ROCKS.





When you use leave-in conditioner, pay special attention to the tips of your strands.





Good luck with your hair journey! I love long, strong hair.
you should get your hair cut, but then while its growing back dont use that much heat such as straighteners, curling irons, blow dryers.etc.... that will keep it from getting dry and damaged. u should also use conditioner, but not too much, because that can cause dandruff. i also recomend some type of strength serum such as the suave extreme strength daily leave in treatment and frizz-ease overnight repair formula from the john frieda collection. you can find these at tons of stores like target, kroger, etc.


protein and vitamins are also very good for your hair (and teeth) wich can be found in milk, meat and other foods. hope i helped!
massaging it about 2-3 times a day for about 5 minutes will promote hair growth ;). dont use oils, just please dont, trust me.





go0d luck!





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Don't cut it and don't let it touch your breasts

No comments:

Post a Comment