Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I just got a new hamster, do you have any tips of advice for me?

I read a book all about taking care of hamsters so I know more than the average person who just goes and buys a hamster. But do you have any tips of advice for me with my new hamster?I just got a new hamster, do you have any tips of advice for me?
yeah,keep it out of your tighty whiteys!I just got a new hamster, do you have any tips of advice for me?
Give him/her alot of TLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright, there is this stuff you should probably get for your hamster, it is a stress relief,(hamster get the most stressed, when moved to new cage.) My hamster was also, very active when I first got him, he like never slept, so that running is normal. It is alright if you don`t let him out, everyday.


The hamster would probably like a treat (Iceburg lettuce, carrots, milk, yogurt, etc.) at least 1nc a week. DO NOT keep it in the bedroom, THEY ARE ANNOYING.


Really that is all, since you read the books, that is good, so did I
make sure you have little chew sticks or toys for them, if you dont give it to them, their teeth grow to about 6 inches, and then they brake off, (not good)
get ready for dissapointment seems like something always happens to them.
A rule of thumb for any pet it to be gentlier than you think you need to be with it. Animals LOVE you to be especially soft and calm and sweet to them. Avoid any rough play or rough touch etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment