Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tips and advice on songwriting please?

I want to start songwriting. How do i start. I cant sing. I want to write slow songs, like slow RnB. Advice and tips please.





thanks in advancedTips and advice on songwriting please?
Great songwriting comes from deep within the soul. As a songwriter, I cannot write about what someone else feels. I have to write about what I feel, what I know, my inspiration, and what is inside of my heart. Imagine yourself in the moment, in a place, and go with how you feel. It may not be best to decide what genre of song you want to write. Instead, write what comes out and go for there. Remember, music is such a powerful medicine for the soul. It can either make or break a person spiritually. Hope that helps! :)Tips and advice on songwriting please?
I am a Nashville trained songwriterI have started a free songwriting article series that might help you. It is called %26lt;A HREF='; http://www.ehow.com/how_4846426_write-songs-nashville-style.html


';%26gt;Write Songs Nashville Style%26lt;/A%26gt; The tips I give are the real thing, the way songs are really written.

Report Abuse



First of all, take a deep breath. Good songwriting takes patience. I can't just tell you how to write songs. You have to get inspiration. When I write songs, I write it as poetry first and then add music later. This way, what you want to say is already written down and in poetic form. I hope I helped at least a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment