Friday, April 30, 2010

My wife and I want to become singapore citizens.Any tips and advice?

We are living in Turkey right now and will be in Singapore soon for University education.We will also be investing in properties such as buying a new flat. Are we allowed to buy HDB flat? Anyone has become Singapore citizen? What steps ahead for us? Thanks for your assistance.My wife and I want to become singapore citizens.Any tips and advice?
If you are here for education, you have plenty of time to decide whether you would like to migrate. For now, I would advice againt buying property because property prices is at its highest in the last 7 to 8 years. It would be a better choice to rent a place and monitor property prices.





As a foreigner, you are not allowed to buy government housing (HDB). You will need to get your permanent resident status before you are allowed to buy a resale HDB, but not a direct sale from the government which cost a whole lot less.





It is pretty easy to secure a PR if you are educated/hold a professional job/investing $$ in Singapore. And not that tough to secure full citizenship after a few years.My wife and I want to become singapore citizens.Any tips and advice?
There is a Turkish kebab shop at Selegie Shopping Centre. Ask them if they like to live in Singapore permanently.
  • makeup art
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment