Friday, April 30, 2010

I have an interview on Monday for a bank manager's job - do you have any tips or advice you can offer me?

It's about 4 years since my last job interview. So absolutely wracked with nerves - not like me!I have an interview on Monday for a bank manager's job - do you have any tips or advice you can offer me?
Practice, practice, practice. Here is a website that will help you practice behavioral style interview questions. Alot of companies are using this style of interviewing. http://www.tspractice.comI have an interview on Monday for a bank manager's job - do you have any tips or advice you can offer me?
First two big issues are confidence and an interest in the company that you want to to take it further. Express how you would motivate and inspire colleagues and where you see the company/branch in years to come (hopefully with more money would be a bonus for a bank lol) but seriously as stupid as it sounds knowing as much if not more about the company than whoever is interviewing you will get you big points on the employment list. Hope it all goes well for you
Not being funny, but I think if you have to ask that Question then you aren't ready for such a position. ( lol ! I just knew you were going to give me a thumbs down ! would you thumbs down a loan ? ) xx
  • makeup art
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment