Friday, April 30, 2010

My first school dance is here. Any tips/advice for having a great time?

Well, my first school dance is here-on a weekend, yeah. I get to take pics there for my journalism class. But I'm sorta nervous-I don't like to dance and I don't know what to say if I'm asked to dance and I really don't want to? Also, are there any tips/advice I should know on having a great time at the dance? Thanks!My first school dance is here. Any tips/advice for having a great time?
What i would do is go with a bunch of my friends. That way i won't be lonely and have alot of fun. You can't be bored with a group of friends. Who knows maybe your friends will convince you to dance. If you dance in a group it's less likely for anyone to pin point you out.Just try to have fun.My first school dance is here. Any tips/advice for having a great time?
there is no real way to dance. just go out there and have a great time! i always go out onto the dance floor and dance like nobody is watching! that is what makes it fun! i always end up having more fun then the girls who just stand around because they r nervous about dancing because they r sooo self concious!

No comments:

Post a Comment