Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can you give me an tips advice regarding my Warhammer miniature?

Here he is. Well, it's actually a hermaphrodite due to it being Slaanesh.





http://www.coolminiornot.com/181479Can you give me an tips advice regarding my Warhammer miniature?
Given that the model in the link given was sold almost a year ago, would it be too much of a stretch to suggest that, perhaps, this isn't actually *your* work?





FWIW, I'd have rated the model a ';9'; on the CMON scale. I tend to reserve 10s for models with extensive conversion work or which are sculpted from scratch to a professional standard.





The work in the link below isn't as good as Arjay's stuff, but it is mine.Can you give me an tips advice regarding my Warhammer miniature?
Show-off! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment