Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm starting 7th grade in a few months any tips&advice?

Hey, as you know I'm starting 7th grade in a few months and I am going to be in a new school.Any tips%26amp;advice.0h, and I am going to go shoping for a school bag before the school starts so what kind of bag should I get?BTW Im a girl, I am not emo%26amp;gothic....Also what should I wear on the first day of school,it's hot where I live so...Thank you!I'm starting 7th grade in a few months any tips%26amp;advice?
Study at home.


Pay attention in class.


Take notes in class even if the teacher doesn't tell you to.


Behave in class and don't mess around.


Complete all classwork and homework.


Ask for extension activities.


Listen to the teacher.


Ask for help with anything you don't understand, even if this means going in your own time such as lunch time or after school.


Don't break any rules that will distract you from learning, e.g chewing gum or playing with your cell phone in class.


Don't talk in class.


Be organized.


Start homework and assignments the day you get them.


Be properly equipped for all classes.


Don't be late/tardy to school or class.I'm starting 7th grade in a few months any tips%26amp;advice?
LOL.. man year 7? thats easyy. your gna ace it. nothing to stress about.


tips and advice:


- hand things in on time


- dont be bitchy to other kids,,or you'll get sum enemies


- stay on the teachers 'good' side


- dont stress out over dumb stuff


school bag? urm buy watever you like but make sure its funky stuff! wear something denim(jeans..)





shuld be fine





x
ohmygawd.


dont even worry.


when i was in 7th grade,


we got sooo many new kids


that year. so don't worry


you won't be the odd girl out


for sure. and i'd just say


wear a flowy hco top


and jean shorts (:


good luck





MIDDLE SCHOOLS THE BEST YEAR :D

No comments:

Post a Comment