Friday, April 30, 2010

I need to clean my flat from top to bottom,what are the best website/s for home cleaning advice/tips?

I suppose It'll be a bit like ';How Clean Is Your House';,with those two old cleaning wimmin!The point of this is that I'm unemployed,and I think if I clean the house,it will give me a sense of well-being!I need to clean my flat from top to bottom,what are the best website/s for home cleaning advice/tips?
Start by decluttering anything you dont really need into bags that you could give charity or dump. Empty 1 room at a time and go for it, only put back things you use regularyI need to clean my flat from top to bottom,what are the best website/s for home cleaning advice/tips?
i know loads of cleaning tips





just let me know what needs cleaning n ill tell ya.





as there are so many diffrent chemicals and techniques for cleaning diffrent things from diffrent items.





Although you cant normaly go wrong with using straight fairy liquid and a scourer and then wiping clean with a cloth
do you really need to use a website to give you tips on how to clean your house? not only that but you had to ask where to go! sounds like you're slacking off!
call in kim and aggie then you can get on telly and we can all see how dirty your house really is lol
fly lady:)
kim and aggie
try flylady.com

1 comment:

  1. Best site I know full of videos and advice on all things Home Cleaning is http://www.homecleaninggoddess.com

    ReplyDelete