Friday, April 30, 2010

I need some life makeover tips and advice?

I need a makeover not just style/hair/cloths but for my life. I'm a a 20 year old female college student and I need to makeover my negative thoughts, my procrastinating, my relationships and friendships and get my life in order. However every time I try I get Upset and depressed and give up then feel even worse. I need help and advice can someone please help guide me?I need some life makeover tips and advice?
i was the same way a little over 2 years ago


its took me about a year for me to get my life together


and trust me most likely i was ten times worse then


where you are now


the first thing i would say is to invest some time


into finding people that like you the way you are now


now being this bad time in your life


so that'll mean they'll be there for you when your not at


your best, then i would say invest some time


in your health/appearance


go get a makeover


buy a new outfit you'll feel great


then make some goals for yourself


something to look forward too.


just remember in the end take it one


step at a time nothing good


ever happen in one night you have


to spend time on it and there always going


to be good and bad times in your life just don't lose


yourself over it just remember


tomorrow will come and your bad day


will be in the past





good luckI need some life makeover tips and advice?
Don't try to change everything at once. Take baby steps. Start with the simple things like hair %26amp; clothes. Then after you see what you can accomplish go for something else like getting organized.
  • makeup art
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment