Friday, April 30, 2010

Anyone have any honeymoon advice, tips, experience in the bahamas?

I am planning on taking my wife there on our honeymoon, and was wondering if anyone on here had been before, perhaps on a honeymoon, and had any recommendations. I don't really want to get a motel 6, (as an example of going cheap) but I don't want to spend a ton of money, as we will need it getting settled and getting started in our life. Perhaps a condo or something on the beach, or something. And... is there an airport, where we could fly down there? We both would rather fly down, and fly back. But if anyone has any recommendations on a good place to stay, things to do, and how much to expect to pay, please fill me in. I don't know what to expect really as far as price wise, I don't have a clue how much a honeymoon costs. Thats why I'm planning a little early lol. Thanks! Oh, any websites would be good too.Anyone have any honeymoon advice, tips, experience in the bahamas?
I guess it depends on what exactly you'd like to do as to where you should stay. I've never been there either, but I'd start by googling it. But as for the airport, I know there's one in Nassau!Anyone have any honeymoon advice, tips, experience in the bahamas?
Jamica..they alwasys have things for cheap and it is amazing..somewhere like Nigril would be good. Just go to www.applevactions.com


or


www.funjet.com
try www.bjsvacations.com or vacationoutlet.com has good deals usually! We paid 850.00 a person for our upcoming trip to jamaica!

No comments:

Post a Comment