Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tips and advice on how to become stronger with my bench press ?

I'm 16 160 5'9 and I only max out 185 I want to be able to do 250 by the end of the summer any tips adviceTips and advice on how to become stronger with my bench press ?
I like the tips here:


http://www.criticalbench.com/bench-press鈥?/a>





Another one they didn't mention is to try to pull the bar apart before you lift off (it won't really break so go crazy). It gets your stabilizer muscles more involved.





Lift with good form. Cheating a little here and there will get you some gains, but once that runs its course you will have cheated the biggest muscles out of their full workouts and you won't get maximum results. Once you get good form you can build quickly by varying your reps and weights and work on building your triceps and delts to keep your max climbing. Exercises like weighted dips and shoulder press really help boost your numbers.





It shouldn't be too hard to reach your goal, just concentrate on getting a few more reps each week and moving up slowly. Good luck!
  • makeup art
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment