Friday, April 30, 2010

My boyfriend and I are about to do stuff. Any one with personal advice/tips?

I am truly in love with my boyfriend and we've been dating for almost two years now. We've agreed not to have sex for a few more years, but he wants to do EVERY other sexual thing there is to do, besides sex itself. I'm more into sex than being eaten out, or give a ********.. I'm afraid he'll be grossed out or that I can't give a good BJ. Does anyone have any advice on this?My boyfriend and I are about to do stuff. Any one with personal advice/tips?
Grossed out? I don't think so!





Advice on giving a bj:





1. Avoid teeth.


2. Don't take so much in your mouth that you gag..


3. Use your hand on the lower part of his penis.


4. Keep it wet.


5. Swallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment