Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Do you have any advice/tips for an Instructional Technologist (computer lab teacher) position interview?

I'm interviewing for an elementary school position as an Ed Technologist..Anyone have any tips or suggestions for me for the interview? I just got my master's in Ed Tech, but have never worked as a Lab Teacher before.Do you have any advice/tips for an Instructional Technologist (computer lab teacher) position interview?
Congrats on your interview! When you go for your interview, the best


advice I can give you is to be yourself. Do not try to ';oversell'; yourself.


Your credentials will speak for themselves and you just need to answer


the questions that are asked - be specific and brief. You are blessed to be given this choice. I have a friend who was teaching computer lab


in an elementary school, she just finished her Master's and they took


her out of the lab and put her in an EIP classroom. Make a list of


questions that you have and if these aren't answered in the interview


then ask. Best wishes with your interview and your teaching career.

No comments:

Post a Comment